Monday, May 22, 2006

Once More Unto the (Pro-Choice) Breach ...

I told you that Son of Prop. 73 was rolling around again. You read it here first, folks.

I’d like to say that I admire the right wing goofs’ tenacity but it’s really a massive waste of time and resources. One of the most frustrating parts of building the brave new progressive world is fighting these rear guard actions against the dark minions of Fantasy 1955.

I’d think of them are more honest if they weren’t also so dead set against contraception. You hear ‘em talk about how trying to prevent pregnancy even –within- marriage is “anti-life’ and leads right down that slippery slope toward Baby Killing. The fact that how when and why people, even just heterosexual people, choose to couple is a pretty personal decision goes right them. For this crowd, the only personal decision allowed is where you’re going to pray on Sunday.

So I’ll give my time, money and bile to the cause to hopefully drive them back underground for good, or at least a long time.

I mean, what are they doing here anyway? Don’t they know that Alabama is still in the Union and it’s cheaper to live there anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home